UV-C Radiometric Testing
- How much UV-C does my GUV product generate?
- What is the spectral content of my UV-C source?
- How can I calculate dosing?
- What is the radiant power distribution?
Want to read more about UV-C measurements? LightLab International Allentown, LLC’s CTO, Mike Grather recently wrote an article for the Illuminating Engineering Society’s FIRES forum discussing the measurement of GUV products.
- Radiometric Intensity Distribution (mW/sr) – Report of UV-C intensity distribution including polar plots, zonal sums, iso-irradiance plots, and modified IES LM-63 files for use in application software.
- Spectral Radiant Power Distribution (mW/nm) – Report of integrated Radiant Power per wavelength (nm). Breakdown of total power in UV-A, UV-B, and UV-C regions. Total UV-C Watts.
- Application Distance Testing (mW/cm2) – Direct irradiance measurements at a given distance. Often used as a metric for effectiveness of surface decontamination. Measured spectrally and summed for total UV-C irradiance.
- Custom Test Procedures – Contact us with your needs. There’s a good chance that we can help you find the answers you need.
Why LightLab International Allentown?
- State of the art equipment
- Years of technical knowledge
- Our focus is on individualized service, not a one-size fits all approach
- Unmatched customer support before, during, and after testing